Re: RC: NC weight divisions

If you want to keep the facts straight, keep the facts straight.  Don't make blanket statements like this.  The NC that Randy put on had a bunch of HW in the top ten and the first place overall was a HW.  Check out Julie Suhr's research on Tevis.  Heavyweights have won Tevis numerous times. For all you people who may not know me, I am a heavyweight, and that is without my tack......maryben