RE: New must read book

the actual URL is http://www.endurance.net/juliesuhr/

johnt
-----Original Message-----
From: Merryben@aol.com [mailto:Merryben@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 11:11 PM
To: goneridin@yahoogroups.com; QSEndurance@onelist.com; ridecamp@endurance.net; mbarger@jps.net; fxn2ryd@rockingb.comfxn2ryd@rockingb.com; dwhorseman@juno.com; jbumgard@ridgenet.net; ellenhermine@hotmail.com; ponygirl@foothill.net; MVKuhuli@aol.com; theduck@color-country.net; equinecare@prodigy.net; canyonsd@bendnet.com; ronbarbara@thegrid.net; hsmeding@nutteryfarms.com; ruth@timbercrest.com
Subject: RC: New must read book

Just returned from the Quicksilver Awards Banquet where I purchased a copy of a new book titled Ten Feet Tall, Still, A personal odyssey by our own Julie Suhr.  The jacket notes say that it takes you on one woman's journey from childhood to old age in a life of joy and passion.  All proceeds from the sale of the book will be donated to The American Endurance Ride Conference, Inc., Trails Committee and the Western States Trail Foundation Trails Committee, so that, "though trail preservation, other might see the world as I have -- from the back of a horse feeling Ten Feet Tall.

Trust me guys, this book will make you laugh and cry, and I have only read the forward part.......I can hardly wait to read the rest...

It is available through Marinera Publishing, 100 Marinera Road, Scotts Valley, CA 95066.  Check out www.endurance.net/julie suhr...

Maryben