Re: RC: Qualification Change for Nationals: New Stats

Perhaps we need to remember that we all needed to do rides of the
different lengths to learn and develop our abilities to gauge our horse
and that each time you do rides on new horses it's like starting all
over no matter what experience you have. Learning more never stops. We
all were the low time rider at one time or another at that ride at that
time.

Lets not request to high of requirements or the entry's will be low.
After all the less experienced rider and horse have no bearing on you
and your horse.

Ron Sanches
Pacific South