Horsekeeping in Atlanta, GA

Susan Shook ridesalot@juno.com
We are considering a move to the Atlanta area.   I would appreciate any
comments via a private response regarding the following:

1. How far out of the loop would you need to live in order to find
reasonably priced horse property?  My husband's office would be located
just inside the loop on the northeast side of Atlanta.

2.  Is there much of an endurance community in the Atlanta area?  Very
many rides during the year within a 4-6 hour drive?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Susan