natl. championship

FYI-One is not intending to "insult" anyone by having a fundamentally
different philosophical view about what a national championship event's
qualifying standards should be.  This is why AERC can never get it's act
together on this event...people take it too personally, rather than stepping
back and saying, even if I can never qualify, I want this event to be a real
championship so that the entire membership stands in awe of its
participants.  I still say it should take more than buying a "made" horse
and completing a couple of rides....otherwise, it has no value.  Cindy
Collins