Hot Water

We will be debuting the Zodi Portable Hot Water Shower Systems at Convention in Reno this year.  The two units that we will be carrying are portable and in their own storage case.  The storage box that doubles as the water source box.  We will have two models on display, one will use a 12 Volt system and the other will use four D Cell batteries!  Pretty cool.  Or should I say HOT!  These systems will heat water up to 100 degrees (a good bath water temp)in about 15 seconds.  both systems use either two small propane bottles; the type that you use in lanterns or with an adapter can use a 5 gallon bottle like the ones that we use for the Barbie.  And the prices will be right, starting at $220.  These units are very portable and will be great at those vet checks and around the camp.

See you at Convention!

Jerry Young
President
Equine Innovations, Inc.