--- Susan Young Casey <glenn218@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You've made a wonderful observation about the size
> bone being in porporation to overall size of the
> So, what is a good rule of thumb?
I don't have endurance experience to back this up, but
"conventional wisdom" is 7 to 8 inches per 1000 lbs of
body weight. Some people feel 7" is plenty, others
prefer 8" per 1000lbs. I tend to fall into the second
* Zephyr Arabians & KattWmn Web Design *
* http://www.zephyrarabians.com *
* http://www.kattwmn.com *
* From the "Horse Capital of the USA" Norco, CA *
* You have the right to remain silent, anything *
* you say can be misquoted and used against you. *
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp
Ride Long and Ride Safe!!