Easy Care hoof pads

D. K. Tuttle Tutvey@aol.com
I don't see a lot about this in the archives.  I am wondering if anyone
has input on what kind of hoof pads to use?   I see that Easycare sells
them.  They are  supposed to be very good at absorbing shock, etc. etc.
Comments would be appreciated.   I have only used pads once.  They were
very thick gray ones and seemed to do the trick, but are their better ones
out there?  Do you always put the cotton batting under the pad with thrush
buster stuff on them?    It's very wet and muddy here and will be for
another couple of months!

Thanks

DT/NW WA