Re: RC: Aluminum vs. Steel Horse Trailers

In a message dated 02/01/2002 9:27:27 AM Pacific Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

What about the
strength of the aluminum lasting as long as steel?  Is the extra cost
invested in an aluminum trailer worth it?  Or, will a good steel trailer
last just as long.  What brand's are reccomended?

I just went through all this...looked at both steel and aluminum. I found some steel trailers that had rust even though they were brand new and still on the lot! Couldn't deal with that. I ended up with a real cute 2h  bp aluminum slant. It is a Classic classictrailersinc.com  Only weighs 2 thousand pounds. Paid 7500 for the trailer which was just a little more than some steel trailers.

Mel