Aluminum vs. Steel Horse Trailers

Lynne Tomovick ltomovick@hotmail.com
I'm in the market for a gooseneck 3 horse slant/stock combo horse trailer.
I've heard that aluminum trailers last longer b/c they don't rust, but
steel will last long if washed, painted, and cared for.  What about the
strength of the aluminum lasting as long as steel?  Is the extra cost
invested in an aluminum trailer worth it?  Or, will a good steel trailer
last just as long.  What brand's are reccomended?

thanks, Lynne
ltomovick@hotmail.com

p.s.  also looking for a 3/4 ton extended cab truck w/ 4x4, long bed and
<100K miles.