Immunizations and health certificate

 Tomorrow my vet is coming for routine vaccinations.  In this part of No Cal I usually do 5-Way and Rabies.  Are there any other vaccines required for AERC rides?  Are there others recommended?  Is it necessary to have a health certificate other than for interstate travel?  How about a current Coggins?  Any other recommendations for issues to address while I have the vet here?

This will be my first year participating in AERC and I have much to learn.  Thanks for your help.

Dana

ddbpaso@yahoo.com