Re: Abrasions on calves

HALF CHAPS.  They are the best investment you'll ever make!!!  :)  Well,
maybe not the best but you won't regret it!  I had the same problem.  I
don't have it in my Big Horn or Abetta but riding in anything else that has
an english style leather rubbed my calves raw.  Half chaps solved that for
me.  I have even seen folks use duct tape to protect their calves!  :)
Maggie