Need opinions on Heritage Ride June 8

For those who aren't aware, I'm the ride manager for the Heritage 55 mile
and LD rides on June 8 here in New Mexico.  Last year there was some
concern that the LD was too hard and/or too long at 35 miles.  So I have
created a poll on my ride's email list.  I'd appreciate it if anyone who
would like to help me out by answering the question "If you were to attend
the Heritage Ride, what changes would you like to see?".  The choices are
about whether or not to keep the LD.

To participate you have to be a list member - you can do that just by
sending a blank email to HeritageEnduranceRides-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
then go to the group web page at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeritageEnduranceRides/ and click on "Polls"
in the left hand column.  I appreciate your input.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
STRAND ENTERPRISES http://www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RIDE June 8, 2002
* Distance Riding group/individual mentoring programs
* Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
* Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options