Proven PORTABLE CORRAL

   It really baffles me why people spend so much on poor quality products or the cheapest way to go. Some times
cheep is ok (T paper / gas / etc). I am a firm believer in
buying things once, and having them do the job I want
for a reasonable time. I absolutely hate buying something
on sale cheep and having to replace it in a short time.
A lot less to spend a $100.00 for an item once, than
spend $75.00 the same thing twice.
 Had to get that off of my mind, please forgive me if I
offended anyone.

    Yes I will be in Reno with our tried and proven Horse-N-Around Corral System.I am limited on space , so if you are
wanting to have me bring a corral to Reno please let me know soon.    We will be in booth # 98.
    I really want to thank all you folks who have commented on Ride-Camp about the Horse-N-Around Corral System.
http://www.endurance.net/horsenaround

Marcus R Hoff