Re: Chiropractors

I went 3 times a week for so long and now only need an occasional adjustment.  I think in the beginning, it's important to be consistent and regular as one retrains their muscles to allow the vertebrae to "stay" where the chiro puts them.  Our muscles get so used to things being out of whack that those bones easily pop back out of place.  I "think" (means I don't know for a fact) that might hold true for horses especially if they have experienced a long term problem.  I don't think one adjustment will fix them.
Maggie