Mineral Block and more pee

Hi guys

On Monday night I put down a mineral lick for my two boys which they attacked with vigour, biting chunks off.  They eventually had enough and by Tuesday morning they were using it as it was intended - a lick.

I've noticed that they have been drinking more since the block and my Arab is peeing more - the Anglo might be as well, but not in my presence.  The colour is clear - like water - and doesn't smell like normal pee.  In fact, it is odourless.  I don't mind them drinking and peeing more, but is the colour and the lack of odour normal?

Please tell me that I should be worried because apart from the above, nothing has happened in the last week to make me worry about my horses and I'm having stress withdrawal symptoms.

Smiles
Kristene