Re: RC: skeletal question

Hi Jinnifer (interesting spelling!)

In my vet book "Veterinary Notes for Horse Owners" by Captain M. Horace Hayes FRCVS, p269, they speak of "intertransverse ligament" but nothing about the joint.

The ligament lies toward the bottom, between L5 and L6, if I interpret the drawings properly.  They don't say anything about damage to this ligament but do speak of the sacroiliac ligaments being damaged, so I don't know if that might be of use in this case - they all seem to be in the same region.

Hope this helped a bit.

Kristene