=?UTF-8?Q?Re:=20RC:=20=20Prestige=20=20Trekker?=

I got one last  year and I love it on my wide backed low withered Arabian
mare. I have the RR which is best for horses of my mare's type. If  you have
questions about them you should talk to Cork at Cork's Stitchin' Horse in
Stilwell, Kansas.  The only modification I did to my saddle was to put nylon
latigo  ties on and on the off side nylong half-breed . I also added EZ ride
stirrups. I love it and not one sore back--Liz