IntNewsGroup: AERC Convention meeting schedule for International

January 29, 2002

From: Mike Foss, AERC International Committee Chair

The following is a tentative schedule for the convention in Reno.

Thursday, 2/28

USET Endurance Committee 2:00 - 4:00 PM
AERC Board Meeting 6:00 - ?

Friday, 3/1

USET Active Competitors Committee 7:00 - 9:00 AM
USAE (formerly: AHSA) Riders Seminar to follow
AERC-I Committee 9:00 - 12:00
USAE Managers Seminar to follow

Saturday, 3/2

USAE Endurance Committee 7:30 - 10:30AM
USAE Officials Seminar to follow
AERC Board and Elections 10:45- 12:00
2002 WEG Open Forum 3:00 - 5:00 PM

I expect we will have some interesting guests at the convention this year. Toby Crockett, Chairman of the Australian International Committee and Faisel Seddiq, President of the UAE Equestrian Federation and Member of the FEI Endurance Committee. I have invited both of them to our International Committee meeting and hope to have them introduce themselves.