Supracor/LD ride

I love my Supracor pad.  I have put about 700 miles on it this last year
and rode three different horses, all built different.  I ride with OF
Patriot and Express Lite saddles and I never have sore backs but I do find
I have to tie the pad to my saddle (my pad had built in grommets) or it
will slip out the back.  I have to watch and check at vet checks to make
sure it is in place.  It also slips more on the Express Lite than the
Patriot for some reason.  I do not use any other pad with it and just hose
it off when I get home, it drys very quickly.  I bought the large
endurance pad without the canvas type cover as I wanted it easy to clean
and liked the texture and feel of just the pad itself.  Maybe with the
canvas cover the pad would not slip.  I will buy another when mine wears
out.

I think most horses that are ridden regularly and it good health could
easily complete a 25 mile ride.  Don't try to race but ride a comfortable
pace for you and your horse and enjoy!