Re: skeletal question

Maggie,

I too had a back injury in the 80's, (crashed at the finish - no less) was told I would never ride again and probably wouldn't have children. Proved them wrong by golly. But my Chiro, told me to be limited but MOVE.

Savage is looking wonderful.  I walk up to him in the pasture and rub and touch his back, from the withers down... He doesn't flinch or lay his ears back.  He looks so much happier.  Example, the right lead he went into.  He was having a blast.  And he is still doing well.  I have set another apt. with this chiropractor for 2-3 weeks.

It has always been the case with me., that if I don't move after a chiropractic adjustment, well you can bet I will be down for days.  I have learned that when I get adjusted, I better have a massage apt. after.... Oh, yes.... :0)  And I too massages Savage.

Thanks again for everyones help and input on this subject.
Happy Trails,
Jinnifer