Susan Garlinghouse

In a message dated 1/28/2002 7:33:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

You must mean, Susan Evans Garlinghouse?  I know it by heart!
http://www.shady-acres.com/susan/

For anybody interested....Susan Garlinghouse is speaking at our NATRC Region 2 Mini-Convention at Cal Poly Pomona, Pomona, California , on March 9th.  Non-members are welcome to come hear Susan.  The fee is $15 for her talk -- there will be a Question and Answer session too.  So, if you can't make it to the AERC Convention to hear her speak, this is your chance!  Come join us and hear Susan in real life, and pester her with questions!  What an opportunity!!

For more information and a registration form, please e-mail me at dbeverly4@aol.com.

Sylvia