Training program

Kim Mowatt horsecounsellor@saltspring.com
I need a plan for my four year old Pinto/Arab mare. She has been
lunged,and is started under saddle. I have access to a roundpen, ring,and
trails. The last time I did this was when my 22 year old  Arab was
four,and I am rusty! Any advice to help me develop a plan for her would be
wonderful. I presently have two older Arab geldings,and this will be my
first mare.