<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Actor Who Can Ride
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:40:55 GMT 2003
  • - Jim Holland
  • - Bonnie Davis

    Re: [RC] Actor Who Can Ride - Cora

    Ben Johnson..Gene Hackman...James Coburn...Candice Bergen....Gene...walked into the finish minus all tack and on the ground with his horse ....Cora--- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 9:52 AM
    Subject: Re: [RC] Actor Who Can Ride

    Speaking of movies, many years ago there was a movie out about the 'first' cross country endurance race.  Can't remember who starred in it but it was in the 60's or 70's.  Think the title was "Bite the Bullet"??????  Anyone help me......the final scene of the two horses racing to the finish line was great!

    Bonnie Davis