<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Fw: [RC] The Reno Newspaper Article on Cliffy Lewis
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:38:18 GMT 2003
  • - EgyptianMirage
  • - desrtrydr

    Fw: [RC] The Reno Newspaper Article on Cliffy Lewis - Sullivan

    I agree.  Even if they just plunked him up there for the photo, it does not set a good example.

    I read the article with an open mind, but frankly, it did not reassure me any that this is a good idea.

    The father is quoted as saying that he rates the ride on a difficulty scare of 7-8 out of a 10, and the article mentions father and
    son have done prior endurance rides; then the father is quoted as saying,"but until you get out there and get going, you really don't know what to expect."

    How is this a shinning example for the sport?
    Karen