Re: RC: WCM Bearumark Morgan

In a message dated 01/26/2002 10:11:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, greenall@vermontel.net writes:

I will say that endurance vets have become much more
understanding about some of the "curve balls" Morgans will throw
at them.  Weird as their metabolics can seem, give them some
food, a little rest and they will be fine.>>

Can you talk about this a little bit? What kind of curve balls? Since I've never owned an Arab I have nothing to compare her to.

thanks...
Mel