Vet checks at DVE

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net

Truman sez: "Personally I look at vet checks as a chance to rejuvenate
both horse and rider. The rules only require one check per 50 miles and
quite frankly I suspect that in the future that might change to 2, but who
knows."

We had plenty of water stops where we could stop, rearrange stuff,
electrolyte, rejuvenate ourselves and then go on.  Don't need a mandated
stop to get rejuvenated.

Truman sez: "I have no problems with vet checks, actually enjoy them. Most
of the rides in this region have three per 50 miles."

Yeah, three is normal here to for a single day ride, too.

K.