Re: RC: Re: Morgans in Endurance--Was Endurance Clinic

In a message dated 01/26/2002 8:52:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, EnduranceMorgan1@attbi.com writes:

I would love to compare his lineage with my boys, both of whom are old government lines. Sonny looks like Figure, Wichita looks more like an Arab. I have photos of my boys posted at    http://home.attbi.com/~endurancemorgan/index.html

My mare looks like an arab too. See her pedigree in  Del Mar Pedigree Query
  Her name is Bushaws Enchantress. I'm new to endurance but think this mare has what it takes. She is also gaited. Can we attach pics?

Mel