DVE/Rules

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
Jim-
Just to set the record straight, AGAIN, I am not disagreeing that
multi-days shall follow AERC rules.  The original thread started when I
stated that I didn't think that this problem was handled any different
than any single day ride would be handled. Truman and I just got into
creative post clipping,,,,

I'm really looking forward to New Cuyama XP.

K.