Re: RC: DVE ride - AERC Completion Rules

Maryben, you don't even know the AERC rules, weren't you an AERC
representative recently? these 4 riders who cut trail and blew off the vet
check should never have received completions. You and Jackie are not
following the AERC Rules & Regulations at an AERC sanctioned ride, period

David will you get a grip.  I said that Jackie said she was going to give them completion only.  I told her that they could not get a completion because they had missed the vet check and that could not be fixed under the rules.

mb