Re: ridecamp-d Digest V02 #115

David's attack on Jackie has come 3 1/2 weeks after the fact so he obviously
has had trouble getting over it.  When he came to me, I agreed with him that
the ones that accidentally cut trail should get completions only.  His reply
was that his protest to Jackie were met with, "not now, David, my computer
has crashed.'  He wanted me to talk to Jackie and I told him we had AERC
directors present to deal with such issues. Maryben was then called in and
she went to Jackie who had already resolved the issue.

I think he needs a turn at being a ride manager and he would learn there is a
time and place for everything and that was not the moment to hassle ride
management. Jackie is the best and she has my wholehearted support.  And if
he didn't like the trail, he need not ever ride it again.

Julie Suhr