Re: RC: Trailer BAtteries

Sandy,
You will get the most power (and least problems) from 2 - 6 volt golf car
batteries hooked in series to provide 12 volts. (You can group more
batteries hooked parallel (2,4,6,8) to increase amperage
If you're talking about a 1500 watt electric heater that is an enormous
draw--about the same as 15 electric refrigerators. Your inverter will also
draw some on it's own, about 1 amp.
If you have more questions I'll have to get Monte to help me answer.

Nancy Mitts
CIW Trailers