SASO I CANCELED

The SASO January ride is canceled because of a storm due to hit Saturday.  This is really too bad because it has not rained for days and the trails are in great shape and my pasture is totally dry and would make a great camp.  But if we had the ride and it started raining on Saturday, the rangers would come and shut down the ride so the decision had to be made today.

We will roll over all entries to February, unless otherwise instructed by the riders.

TELL A FRIEND!!!

maryben