Sponsor needed for Hallelujah

Abbie Sanders lwequine@wilkes.net
Hello out there.  I have got a great little junior who will be
attempting her 2nd 25 at Hallelujah Feb 23rd.  The problem is
my other 2 horses will be doing 50.  Would anyone be willing to
sponsor this very responsible 11 year old and her fantastic 15
year old arab gelding?  They train at Leatherwood and can keep
up with anyone,  or go as slow as you like.  Let me know!
Abbie Sanders
336-973-5044