desperate endurance wannabe

mary Harris-Tucker Harris-Tucker,Mary@GHC.org
I recently discovered this great website and am also a desperate endurance
wannabe! I have a performane-bred 8 yr old purebred mare (Arab)who I think
has real potential, a trailer, my first endurance saddle. I joined AERC
several years ago and I've volunteered at one ride.I have all those good
books. I also have a terrible case of trail nerves, my horse is (so far)
an arena queen, and I live in the relatively isolated Kitsap Peninsula,
west of Seattle. Anyone out there who can help? I work full-time and have
two teenagers (I know, we all do) so my free time is limited.
  I want to thank you all for letting me read your posts. They keep me
inspired as I try to move forward with this great sport.