Blanket Sizing

OK.....this is endurance related as I'm giving my pony a trace clip so that she won't overheat at our ride in 2 weeks.

I haven't bought a blankets in years (live in FL, now) so I just need some reassurance before I order the blanket. (won't have the time to send it back before I have to clip her)

I measured her from the middle of her chest to her tail and got 63 inches.....she's a 14.2 TWH cross, weighs about 850 pounds. Does that seem right? It seems as if most of the blankets start at 68 inches....she's not small, but not teeny, thus my query.

Thanks!
Patti & Mercedes (and you're really planning on putting those noisy horse eaters on me, huh? heh heh)