Re: RC: Blanket Sizing

Wow, that does seem small.  You start from the middle of the chest, go around the longest point of the butt, and measure to the middle of the tail.  I have a 14.2 mare and she's a 73.  If you get an odd number go with the bigger size, they always shrink when washed.  By the way, I just bought a Toklat, for about 89.00, and I love it.  It comes up onto the neck, doesn't rub the shoulders, and hangs pretty long on the sides.  The best buy I've made in years.

Judy