Nick Warhol's Day 3 DVE

Kathy Mayeda kathy.mayeda@att.net
Great ride story Nick - but one correction. Your horses were tied to MY
trailer!  Yeah, but Ken did all the nice work, so he gets all the credit.
Well, probably Nina gets a little credit too.

I just came in from the ride and was totally confused why unfamiliar
horses were tied to my trailer.  But I didn't care because I needed a
shower and margarita.  Badly.  Ken also knows how to order a real mean
margarita.

I am totally hooked on multi-days now...

K.