Re: Verbal Cues

I have been following the verbal cue thread with much interest but am
wondering just where you people are located and what region do you  ride in
? I know that here in the mtn. region and parts of the nw region where I
compete I have never heard riders use those cues , most of the ones that I
hear from my riding buddies are ones that you can't say in front of your
kids :-)
                                 Drin Becker
                                 Mtn. Region