Custom calendar and selecting by ride length

The custom ride calendar at

http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Calendar/ridesCUSTOM.asp

now correctly displays by distance.  We had a s/w "feature"
that didn't work properly on this until now.

Unfortunately - the selection is by miles so that if you are
looking for LDs that include 25, 30, and 35 - it will only
show the 25s.

We may get to adding a selection that says LDs so that you
will get them all.

For now if you want all the LDs in a region - you need to
select "any distance" and look through them.

Mike