Re: Re: Riding Every Step

Amen.

A well trained endurance horse will follow the trail at your chosen pace for
miles intelligently choosing the exact course.  This allows the rider to
consult a map, a GPS, look for ribbons, get a drink etc.

I have had 2 horses that even can be trusted (most of the time) to choose
the proper fork in the trail, by memory or smell or ESP.  At a poorly marked
corner, I think 3 times before I go the other way.

Ed Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016
sisufarm@mmmpcc.org