<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] junior riders / camp & trail songs
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:36:00 GMT 2003
  • - Merryben
  • - Joe Long

    Re: [RC] junior riders / camp & trail songs - Becky Huffman

    or the cowboy version:!

    come a tie yie yippie yippie yie yippie yo, come a tie yie yippie yippie yo

    come along boys and listen to my tale
    I'll tell you all my troubles on the old chisom trail

    come a tie yie yippie yippie yie yippie yo, come a tie yie yippie yippie yo

    on a ten dollar horse and a forty dollar saddle
    I spend my life punch'n longhorn cattle

    come a tie yie yippie yippie yie yippie yo, come a tie yie yippie yippie yo

    Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
    www.TheOriginalSeries.com
    www.BlueArabianHorseCatalog.org

    "Good and Ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing
    among Elves and Dwarves and another among Men. "
    -Aragorn, son of Arathorn