<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Sheath? What sheath?
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:34:20 GMT 2003
  • - Laurie Durgin
  • - Christine McLaughlin

    Re: [RC] Sheath? What sheath? - Howard Bramhall

    Yea, well that doesn't mean there isn't a big ole nasty bean in there, and you got to stick your hand inside to get that out.  I'll bet you money each one of your geldings has a bean.  Wanna bet?

    cya,
    Howard (I won't do this for a living; but I do know about the ole bean)

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Laurie Durgin
    Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 11:44 PM
    To: Irene M Burnett; Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: [RC] Sheath? What sheath?

    Alright. I feel I know you guys entirely too  well after this thread. We have 3 geldings. Rascal has never been cleaned, other than a warm hose shoved in there , and the 3 times I saw him drop i peeled off  2 o 3 flakes, otherwise he was clean. My 15 month old is as clean as a whistle, well I did peel off 3 flakes, quickly of course. Then my daughter tb. She has to clean him all the time, and and he stinks and is gross. I suspect its like bo, some have it bad, some not at all. Sooo how do mustangs clean themselves? A trainer I know says horses who are stalled seem to have more of a problem.. . .Laurie an Rascal(who is a clean boy, thank heavens!)