<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: [RC] Port Lewis Impression Pad
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:34:23 GMT 2003
  • - Julie Herrera
  • - Lif Strand

    [RC] Port Lewis Impression Pad - Dana B.

    From: terre
    Subject: [RC] white hairs

    "Can you get hold of a Port Lewis Impression Pad? That will tell you
    whether your saddle is causing pressure *today*. "

    These are available to rent from Saddle Up Tack.  I did this a couple months ago, and it was $12 (I think) for a week's rent and about $20 for shipping.  It was well worth the expense.  I had it for a week and ended up using it on about a dozen horses with 20 or so saddles (mine and all my friends').  I would highly recommend it.

    Saddle Up Tack sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    or 1-888-467-7324  Ask for Susan.  She's the owner and is very nice and helpful.

    Dana

    ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx