<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] ROC/NC/Corruption thread
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:31:49 GMT 2003
  • - Sarah Zegers
  • - Lori Chandler

    Re: [RC] ROC/NC/Corruption thread - Colleen Egleston

    What's the old saying?  You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

    C.
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 12:18 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] ROC/NC/Corruption thread

     I am very sorry that you feel this discussion is unproductive. I think the honest search for the truth, for the future integrity of our sport is EXTREMELY productive. We, the  paying members, have a responsibility, and the rite to expect things of questionable circumstance to reach the FULL light of day. Regardless of who is involved. Yes we all get tired of the BS, "I just wanna go ride my horse"  is how most of us feel, but it is how we get into these messes. Ostriches don't really avoid the fall out, eventually it will smack you in the face. We ALL need to pay better attention to what is going on, and speak up when it smells!  Annie G.

    Annie,

    I know some people will get their drawers in a wad with this -- they usually do.  I'm just get so very tired of the BS.  Yes, I know EXACTLY to whom you were referring.  It is especially important for folk in positions of authority in AERC to behave professionally.  Not doing so really hurts the organization.  I hate the thought of that.

    I also hate that I feel I have to delete more RC message than I read because you can tell right off the bat that they'll be unproductive.

    Milinda