<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Spider
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:30:52 GMT 2003
  • - Snodgrass, Bonnie
  • - Megan Capon

    Re: [RC] Spider - Joan Dowis

    I'm forwarding this letter for the benefit of those who might want to follow the progress of Spider, the horse who fell off California Loop at Tevis and was recovered.

    Joan Dowis for Shannon Weil, Office Mgr. at WSTF.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Jon Steven
    Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 8:16 PM
    Subject: Spider

    Hi Shannon,

    I am sending you a link to our website ? on it you will find a live cam on Spider so you can follow his recovery.

    www.gatescanyon.com

    Thanks again for everything your organization did for Spider and I during this event ? we would not have been able to get through it without all your volunteers and the dedicated work of Jamie Kerr.

    If possible could you get me full names / phones/ addresses of the guys that helped me pull Spider out as well as the two girls riding drag from Forrest Hill to Francisco ? One of them was named Loretta and the other is the one who drove me back to camp so I could go out with Jamie and the guys to find Spider.

    Thanks again

    Jon

    Jon Steven

    CEO