new look on endurance.net

I also want to say that I cursed my poor computer because I thought it was giving me trouble when I went to endurance.net to search the archives.  Lo and behold it has a new look.  I like it but isn't it funny how we get so used to things being a certain way....colors, layout, etc. that a little change can unhinge us like that?  It must be the weather!!  We had the coldest day of the year here so far!  After having a 50 degree day here not too many days ago which melted EVERYthing, we woke up to 4 below Fahrenheit today!  :)  Anyway, change is good for us....a new year, a new look and all that!!
Maggie