Re: RC: Moving from Georgia to NW Connecticut

Hey - wooohooooo - hello?   It's me.  I'm here.  I live in Colebrook,
which is just north of Winsted.  Where will you be moving to?  There are
actually lots of us (trail riders) around here but we're spread out
enough that we don't see each other much!  You should plan to join ECTRA
as well.  Would you be able to make it to the ECTRA annual meeting on
the 8-10 of March?

The H/J barns are the ones that advertise the most & are the most
visible, but there are little "local" barns where people ride for the
fun of it all over.  There are also a LOT of people who keep horses at
home.  Pasture turnout, however, is at a premium because of the cost of
real estate around here.

Write back and tell me more.

-Abby B

--