Re: RC: Moving from Georgia to NW Connecticut

Leslie-

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to help you with too many specifics.
  I had to respond though, as I was in that section of the state for the
first time yesterday.  It is beautiful!  It seems as though there could be
some wonderful riding there, and there are great hills.  I would think that
you would find it similar to North Georgia.

What town are you moving to?   One of my riding buddies lives in West
Suffield, and I work in Somers, but I'd consider those towns to be in the
North Central part of the state.

Liz in Massachusetts