Moving from Georgia to NW Connecticut

Leslie Palmer lesliepalmer13@hotmail.com
I will be moving to Northwestern CT near the end of February.  My horse
will follow when it warms up in late April (hopefully!)  I am looking for
a place to board him...preferably out on pasture as much as possible.  He
is a 21 year old Arabian gelding that I still ride quite often and is in
great shape but no longer compete with him.  I would like to have him and
me with a group of people that have similar interests...trail riding,
competing, etc.  There seem to be many hunter/jumper barns in that area
and that wouldn't be my choice.
I'm also looking for an apartment on a farm where I could work off rent
part time and whatever else needs to be done...and if there's a place for
my horse, that would be the best!  I have many years of experience
managing farms, as well as training, breeding, foaling, office work, etc.
If anyone has any info that might help me locate these types of
facilities, I would greatly appreciate it.  I would also love to meet some
folks up in that area that would like to trail ride, camp, etc.
Thanks very much for any help you can offer!!!